Corporate yoga classes are an important part of a modern company’s corporate wellness program.
Yoga at Work provides a positive return on investment because it keeps your staff both physically and mentally fit.
How Your Company Benefits from Corporate Yoga
Yoga at work helps keep your employees fit, healthy and flexible in both body and mind.It provides all the benefits resulting from reduced stress, plus it provides additional benefits from improved physical health.
For some employees who have been procrastinating about exercising and becoming healthier, having yoga at work may prove to be the little nudge they need to transform their lifestyle.
Corporate yoga students often comment on improved concentration, greater clarity of mind, better decision-making and improved personal productivity, as well as deeper awareness of their health and well-being.
Benefits of office yoga include:
* Higher staff morale
– Reducing stress in the workplace means your employees are happier overall, with the added benefit that staff feel better about themselves when they have an exercise routine.
* Decreased illness and absenteeism – Workplace stress causes a range of physical and emotional illnesses, including depression. Stress suppresses the immune system so that it takes longer to recover from non-stress-related illnesses. This results in loss of work hours. The stretching and strengthening aspects of yoga are beneficial for preventing and alleviating back pain and other recurring problems. This can be especially important for office staff who are hunched over computers all day.
* Reduced worker’s compensation claims – Stress-related WorkCover claims account for almost 30% of all WorkCover claims and are about twice as expensive as other claims. It may also reduce claims for muscular and joint problems which can be prevented and alleviated with workplace yoga.
* Better inter-staff relations – When people are stressed at work, tempers flare and relationships can sour, leading to uncooperative, less cohesive teams – bad for productivity!
* Improved customer service – When staff are less stressed they are more pleasant to your customers and provide better service.
* Higher productivity – All of the factors mentioned above, plus the fact that people think less clearly when they’re over-stressed, means that putting in place effective stress management strategies such as yoga classes at work will increase productivity and improve your bottom line.
Benefits of Yoga
Yoga and meditation has been proven to increase mental stamina and concentration. Through yoga, natural joy arises. When yoga is included in the workplace, staff are happier, more helpful and productivity increases dramatically. Regular yoga practice in the workplace gives staff something to look forward to and has been proven to decrease absenteeism. Stress levels will decrease significantly in the workplace through a regular yoga session, bringing calm, stability and oneness to the working environment. For more benefits visit https://tophealthjournal.com/.
“Unmanaged workplace stressors relate to high staff turnover, an increase in unplanned absense, workplace conflict, reduced work performance, customer complaints, staff replacement costs and costly workers’ compensation claims.” – Preventing and Managing Psychological Injuries in the Workplace. Comcare Pub 8 (Jan 04): p.3
About my corporate yoga classes
I tailor my yoga classes to suit your workplace demographic, and ensure that all staff participate at a level suitable for each individual.
I recommend class sizes of up to 10/25 staff to ensure each participant receives the required individual attention and the best possible experience.
For executives I can also provide personal one-on-one office yoga sessions.
The premise of Equilibrium Yoga is simple – by creating a safe, warm and friendly space, I make yoga less intimidating.
There is no need to be flexible, fit or experienced to take part, and our clients are guided to a class that suits them.
I incorporates breathing, yoga poses and meditation into classes in order the help relieve aches and pains, build strength and increase flexibility, whilst simultaneously reducing stress and cultivating an overall sense of calm and well-being.
I provide group and private yoga, meditation and mindfulness sessions at your office and corporate events.
Yoga Asana Classes : Breathing Exercises, Yoga Poses, Relaxation, Meditation.
Meditation Classes: Breathing Exercises, Gentle Seated Yoga Asanas, Mindfulness Technique, Relaxation, Meditation.
* From 10 to 25 participants per class
* Seminars: As many as you can fit in comfortably
* Lunchtime – Express (10-30min)
* During work – Pick me Up (30-60min)
* After work – Wind down (60min)
* One off workplace or private class, Workshop or Seminar
* 8 week block classes (10% discount applies)
* Ongoing weekly classes
* You may choose to run 1 – 3 classes per week
Lunchbox – 10min Express or 30/60min Pick me up
A great lunchtime option with no sweat. Enjoy a good stretch and downtime to meditate and be ready to return to work revived. No need to change out of your work clothes.
Classes for team building events, conferences & wellness days
If you’re looking for something fun for the team or want to energize the participants at a conference this is a great option. It’s can also provide a great start to getting your health and wellness program rolling and gauging the interest of your employees.
Regular yoga and/or meditation classes at your workplace
I come to you either before, during or after work and teach yoga sessions tailored to your workforce. I can offer advice on how to create a yoga space within your workplace.
Corporate meditation & mindfulness training
I teach regular classes or one-off workshops to introduce mindfulness meditation into your organization in an easy to follow format. Mindfulness helps provide clarity and focus to employees and increase morale.
Private Yoga Sessions
Yoga was traditionally taught as one-on-one sessions – great for all levels and available one-one or in small groups. You receive personalized instruction that is specific to your requirements and addresses your unique needs including addressing any injuries and exploring new postures and techniques.
Rejuvenate your body and your mind without doing anything -literally! Yoga Nidra is a guided relaxation. When practiced regularly it will increase concentration, reduced stress, increase energy and relax muscles to relieve physical aches and pains.
Rates for staff paying (not incl. mat hire):
- Express 1/2 hour $10 per person,
- Pick me up/Wind down: 1 Hour $15 per person
If the Company is paying then please contact us for a flat rate
Equilibrium Yoga has a 72hr cancellation policy on all corporate classes.
Cancellation with less than 72hrs notice (but more than 24 hrs notice) will incur a 50% cancellation fee.
Cancellation with less than 24hrs notice will incur full fee.
All invoices must be paid within 7 days.
For more details and booking pls contact me via email by clicking HERE or call 0410955987