These days all of us gather more and more: stuff in our houses, stuff on our calendars, stuff on our minds. All that stuff gets in the way of where we really want to go and who we really want to be … How can we even breathe with all this stuff ?
to make a change and create more space for what really matters.
to get rid of the excess and focus on the essentials.
to get more clarity, peace of mind, feel more confident and Free that come from making better choices.
If your house is busting with clutter, your calendar is full, your inbox is overflowing, your car does not fit into your garage, you feel like you’re chasing your own tail…if every time you open that closet door, things rain down on your head…it’s ok, I understand.
I’ve been there.
Let me help you figure out what’s getting in your way, and How to create more space.
I want to help you let go of distractions, online and off. I want to help you turn down the noise that disrupts the quiet of your heart and soul.
I don’t have all the answers, but I am on the path toward lives of purpose and simplicity, and we’ll be figuring it out together.
Remember the saying: You have to get rid of the old to make space for the new. But why not just have more space to help lighten everything 😉
Design a simple life. Start here. Start now.
You can design a life of less—and more. More of what you love, less of what you don’t. It’s a process, and we’re all in it together.
~ Creating Space ~
“I learned that thinking about living is not the same as living.” — E. Loechner
I want to help you create more space so you can live a simple yet fulfilling life. I created a 30-day email course that will inspire + encourage you.
The more of less.
I don’t have all the answers, but want to help you turn down the noise that disrupts the quiet of your heart and soul. We all have the freedom to choose and make better choices…There is no better day than today to get started.
A 30-day email course that will inspire + encourage you to simplify and create more space in all areas of your life
- Digital. Simplifying your digital life can help you find a healthy balance between screen time and the rest of the time.
- Finances. The freedom from anxiety over money can be life-changing.
- Home. The clutter in your home creates distraction in your mind and stress in your life. Life. A simple life is more than just owning less. It’s about having more time freedom and energy and simply more space for what truly matters.
- Mind. Simplicity for the heart and soul is about listening inwards, and letting go of everything else.
- Work. When you simplify, you become more productive and happier. You open up space for your creativity to thrive and be You.
30 Days to a Simpler, more Balanced Life
What you get when you sign up:
- one email per day with amazing information, a clear action plan / challenge to complete to help you achieve your goal
- suggested reading on Related Topics
- FREE access to my MINDFUL LIVING course – that will get you started in becoming More MINDFUL in ALL ares of your life
START THE COURSE TODAY
Get started now for just $19.