Ok so these days most people are on Social Media and if you want to create some kind of a success making money online than you will need to have more than just a profile page….Why? Because you are you, and your business is your business!
Yes but ‘I am the owner and people join people’, I hear you say….yes, that’s right… BUT your customers really are not going to be interested in your family pics etc. You can still include ‘yourself’ on your page but more in a professional manner. And if you build a closer relationship with your customers they will eventually end up connecting as Facebook friends anyway. Let’s not mix the 2 at the beginning though….and you will understand why in a minute.
Let’s only focus on your Facebook Fanpage today…
Facebook Fanpages were designed to be able to build a brand and collect likes on Facebook. It allows you to boost and advertise to your readers and potential clients. Depending on your Fanpage this is done a certain way…this, I mean building rapport and relationships.
Your Fanpage can be branded to You or to something you want to stand for, eg: Balanced Lifestyle in my case, and attract like-minded people to it that way.
Watch this short video and then read the rest of the post:
Here are the Do’s or better Must’s to help you build an awesome following:
- stay within Facebook (upload video’s straight into Facebook instead of using outside url’s)
- focus on building and interacting with your audience daily
- always have a call to action, even if it’s only asking them to click like and share
- be clear on WHO you are targeting (who is your niche market….you can’t catch a shark and a flounder with the same line)
- know the needs of your target market
- provide VALUE consistently (tips, tricks and useful info solving the pain of your niche market) !!!
- 1/10 post should only be regarding business offers
- ask for interaction (ask questions and open polls)
- share your blog posts
- be clear on what you are actually offering
- have irresistible offers that link to your blog/website
- only use branded images (use apps line Footcandy to add your website/blog address)
- always use #hashtags (more info how and why click here)
Here are some Don’t’s:
- Never ever ever brand the page to your company….trust me, just brand yourself and you will thank me later!
- never link to outside things….choose your own blog or website instead, so people stay withing your circle (if you don’t have a blog/website, well, you should…it’s your money making machine on autopilot…but let’s talk about this later!)
- don’t use videos with music as this can get your account shut down due to copyright laws, unless the music was made by you)
- don’t use your video’s from youtube…..upload them straight to Facebook
- don’t use images that have more than 20% text if you want to boost them
- don’t just upload an image but always have a blurp with it adding your own thoughts to make it more personal
- don’t add any family and personal posts on your Fanpage; stick to ‘lifestyle’ posts only to include yourself
Remember, Facebook is always changing its rules and regulations but these things will remain the same. Do your research about specific changes and be persistent and consistent with your posts. If you do this, you WILL build a loyal following and the people who liked your page will be more open and receptive to your offers and actually read the stuff you post.
So was this helpful? If yes, don’t forget to Share and let me know in the comment section below, what else you would like to learn about.
Don’t forget to grab my FREE 7 Day Success E-Course and check out my other stuff while you there 🙂
To Your Success….reach out to me and connect with me on Social Media…find my links HERE