What if they really was just ONE REASON why you are not making the money within your business?
Well… yes, it is 1 reason, but this 1 reason does have a number of key elements to it that make it the most important reason.
Want to know what it is?
I believe it all comes down to SELLING – It’s because you don’t know how to sell. Or in other words, you and or your team don’t know how to skilfully use a series of sales steps and methods, which apply to this market place, we now find ourselves in. And whether or not you and your sales team know how to skillfully sell, that is, to use a series of sales steps and methods that apply in the current marketplace.
If you are in network marketing you might have been told continuously that it’s not about selling…..well, sorry to burst your bubble…but without people buying products there is no money. Yes it’s not the hard core pushy sales we are talking about but the offering solutions to peoples problems but in the end it is SELLING just approached from a different angle. By ‘sell’ I mean being able to consistently attract and enrol your ideal customers into the products and services you offer. Nothing bad about that….everything is selling these days…even going to an interview for a job…you gotta sell yourself, right?!
Remember: People LOVE to buy but HATE to be sold to!
I know you can changed the direction of your business to get more customers, more sales and greater profits because I’ve seen these principles and methods work numerous times if business owners are willing to work them in return.
1.) You are going to need to change
Yeap I said it, whether you are the boss, the business owner or the sales manager, it’s you that holds the keys to change and improve the cash-flow and profits.
How you think about your business, your customers and your team (if you have a team) must move from, ‘all of them are the problem’, to ‘I am responsible’ thinking. A bit broad stroke here in my delivery, but I think you get my meaning.
These are the thoughts that cost you money and keep you broke:
- it’s the market, no one is buying right now
- there is so much competition out there, how can I compete?
- my vision and why I do what I do is to make money
- I don’t have time to plan; I have too much work to do
- I don’t have the time or money to praise and train my team, and it’s a waste anyway
- if you make your team too smart they’ll just leave
- I sort of make sales calls, follow up meeting and set target
- I tried online marketing and socail media but it’s a waste of time
- I’m not techy enough
These thoughts that make you money and bring happiness:
- I plan my days. I need to know what I am doing and especially where I am going to be focused on client needs, team performance and sales development
- I am more concerned with the service I provide for my clients than the market
- I let the competition do their thing. I am focused on what and how I can be of service and value to more of my ideal clients.
- my vision is provide the best possible service to my clients and employment experience for my team
- I succeed in high sales and profits because of my plan and I work my plan
- I love my team, support them and praise them because, next to my clients, they are the most important asset to my business success or failure
- training and development in the are of sales and marketing is my number 1 business investment. This is how I succeed when others fail
- I know how to consistently attract and sell people into my products and services
- sales calls, meetings and targets are all set and monitored
- doing what I say to my team and my clients means everything to me. My needs come last because my team and clients why I do what I do
You hold the keys to success or failure by how you think and act every day. Be ready and open to make this the first day of the rest of your life and, I promise you, thinking and doing the things I’ve listed will start to turn your ship around.
2.) Create your 1 Page Marketing Plan
Studying marketing while trying to implement it along the way…It is a must have skill next to being able to sell with skill, to succeed in business. And this is now more apparent than ever!
Yet sadly, so few people in business make the time to learn how to market their businesses in simple yet highly effective ways to keep the doors open.
However you’re in the right place because I’m going to tell you what you can do from this day forward to get on top of your marketing. It’s continuous learning process as it’s always changing but there are some key points to remember that stays the same:
You need develop your top 5 ways you:
1. Attract clients into your business consistently every single day
2. Skilfully convert inquires from your marketing to have them buy from you
3. Keep them coming back to you to spend with you over a life time
4. Present and get agreement by the client to sell what you sell with the highest margins
5. Have the 5 simple yet very important processes to plan, track and measure your financials
These are the 5 key areas you have in your 1 Page Marketing Plan and yes I know I have left out a lot of detail here. However I have my details listed below and if you contact me and I am happy to share more details… so you too can have a beautiful flow of clients coming to you and back to you time and again.
If you are going to be outstanding and achieve high sales and profits in your industry, in this new economy, you and your team must clearly know, whether it’s for 2 minutes, 20 minutes or 2 hours, how to meet and consult and enrol clients into buying your stuff!
So how do you do this? Well it goes like this…
– How you connect and relax and relate to your potential client
2. Frame up
– Who you are, and what you’re intention is with how you assist their needs
– Determine their pains, needs, wants and desires, relevant to what you sell
– Presenting the benefits, results and value of your product / service offering
– Confirming what they want and what you provide is a match and high value
– Managing and getting concerns cleared up and getting the yes and they buy
So… how was that? Do you get the idea of what it takes….it’s the same, no matter what industry you are in…
What ever you want to call it, you simply must have this process mastered by you and your team if you truly want to be outstanding and succeed in any market.
What’s next for you?
Now the $10 million question… what is next for you? Will you step up and take a look at what needs to change in you, your team and how you run your business. Or will you just keep doing the same because it all feels way too hard? Well I hope you pick the first choice.
And if you’re feeling like it’s going to be the later choice for you, can I suggest you consider these questions to hopefully help shift you from frustration to excitement and hope again!
- What would it be like to let go of fear and be open and willing to just take a look and explore trying some news ways of conducting your business?
- What would it be like to start the day thinking about how you’re going to really be there for your customers and your team, to do the little extra to serve, support and praise?
- What would it be like to get back to why you started your business in the first place and think about that place it all started and what drove, lifted and inspired you?
- What about if you finally got excited about the value you’re products and services can deliver to people and be willing to get past the fear of selling and marketing?
- To go see how many people you really can create into long term happy and rewarded clients?
- To dare to be bold and ask for help and direction to find out how you can do, be and have everything that you truly desire!
Ok, I think I’ve given you plenty here to consider. It would be a pleasure to hear from you…
Thank you for spending time with me today. If you are open to some coaching to speed up your results, contact me today.
Also here is a FREE Gift for you…..My 7 Day Success Strategy E-Course
If you found this beneficial in any way please share with your existing team or friends and other business people. Remember we get back what we give and OUR INCOME IS DIRECTLY LINKED BY THE VALUE WE PROVIDE TO THE MARKETPLACE!
To your success