Pearl Powder as a Superfood
Superfoods are foods are foods that have health-promoting properties for reducing the risk of disease or improving any aspect of physical or emotional health. Superfoods have an unusually high content of antioxidants, vitamins, calcium and variety of other beneficial nutrients.
They also have healthy fats, that prevent heart disease; fiber to prevent diabetes and digestive problems, and nutrients that ward off cancer. Consuming foods that are packed with nutrients is certainly a good idea.
Pearl Powder has become the #1 Superfood, because it is rich in vitamins, soluble fiber and phytochemicals, and reduce the risk of certain sicknesses and disease. Pearl Powder is renown to combat diseases such as high cholesterol or hypercholesterolemia, cancer, heart disorders, diabetes or HIV / AID. Scientific evidence affirms its benefits as a natural medicine.
Pearl Powder is a nutritional supplement full of digestible proteins of high biological value as well as vitamin and minerals. World wide, millions of people use it as a supplement in their diet since it helps with weigh loss and absorbs naturally and readily into the system.
Pearl Powder combats malnutrition for those deficit of essential nutrients in their body. Rich in proteins and antioxidants, it reduces muscular damage and oxidative stress that exercise can cause in people with little physical training, reduces exhaustion and helps recovery after exertion.
Consuming pearl powder with foods rich in vitamin C, such as citrus fruits (oranges, tangerines, lemons) facilitates it's absorption.
Pearl Powder Benefits
Studies show Pearl Powder offers excellent health benefits such as:
• Increases muscle mass due to its high protein content.
• Provides iron to the body.
• It is a source of vitamins A, E, D, B1, B2, B3, B6 and B12.
• Contains beta-carotene that protects the skin from harmful effects of the sun.
• Contains anti-inflammatory compounds to relieve arthritis pain.
• Provides minerals such as calcium, iron, phosphorus and chromium.
• Helps strengthen the immune system.
• Assist weight loss.
• Helps to treat insomnia.
• Protects and nourishes the liver and kidneys.
• Treats and prevents anemia
• Helps to achieve higher intellectual, physical and sexual performance.
• Promotes heart health with the reduction of cholesterol and triglycerides.
Pearl Powder's health benefits also include:
1. Inhibits appetite at the brain level because of it is a large vitamin complex, amino acids, and proteins, that acts directly on the region of the fore-brain.
2. Invigorates adults, children, elderly and convalescents due to its high nutritional and energetic value.
3. It is a nutritional adjuvant in the treatment of diseases caused by a deficiency of proteins, vitamins, minerals and trace elements, so it helps to balance these factors in the body and is easy to incorporate into the diet.
4. Helps control blood sugar levels in diabetics thanks to its amino acid ingredients, vitamins, minerals and plant chemicals such as phycocyanins and chlorophyll.
5. The antioxidant content, such as phycocyanin, beta-carotene, superoxide dismutase and vitamin E protect the body against free radicals, stimulate the immune system, prevent cancer and slows down aging. This antioxidant protects the eyes lenses, reducing the appearance of cataracts.
6. Improves blood circulation and due to its iron, folic acid and vitamin B12 content fights several types of anemia.
7. Is beneficial for patients suffering from pancreatitis, hepatitis and cirrhosis.
8. Strengthens the immune system.
Pearl Powder Amino Acids
Pearl Powder contains signal proteins that have amazing health benefits. It is one of its most surprising and useful factors because it provides 17 essential amino acids the body needs.
Isoleucine: An amino acid necessary for optimal growth, mental development and nitrogen balance to synthesize non-essential amino acids. It boosts energy and endurance, and speeds up the healing of injured muscles and rebuilds them.
Isoleucine: helps muscle development and lean body mass. This amino acid is important to body builders to boost energy and help the body recover from training.
Leucine: An essential amino acid that is used in the biosynthesis of proteins to stimulate brain function and increase muscular energy levels.
Lysine: Contributes to the formation of antibodies in the blood, strengthens the circulatory system and maintains development of healthy cells. It is an amino acid (building block of protein). Lysine is one of nine essential amino acids, required for growth and tissue repair. Lysine is active against herpes simplex viruses and essential in the production and collagen formation.
Methionine: This is an important antioxidant, and the glutathione and methionine plays a critical role in the metabolism, and many functions within the body. It maintains liver health and calm the nerves, and works to relieve stress.
Phenylalanine: An amino acid, a "building block" of protein, essential for the thyroid gland, promoting production of thyroxine that regulates metabolism. It is used for skin diseases, depression, attention deficit, ADHD, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, pain, osteoarthritis, rheumoatiod arthritis, weight loss, and alcohol withdrawal symptoms. It is also used for hyperpigmentation, dark spots due to aging (liver spots).
Threonine: An Amino acid that is used to treat various nervous system disorders including spinal spasticity, multiple sclerosis, familial spastic paraparesis, and amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS, Lou Gehrig's disease). It also Improves gut health and is essential for the proper functioning the immune system.
Tryptophan: Tryptophan is an amino acid needed for normal growth in infants and for nitrogen balance in adults. It improves nerve health and emotional stability. The body uses tryptophan to help make niacin, melatonin, and serotonin. Serotonin produces healthy sleep and a stable mood.
Valine: Important for everyday body functions and for maintaining muscles, as well as for the regulation of the immune system. Stimulates mental capacity and muscle coordination.
It is no wonder Pearl Powder had become the top Superfood in the world.
It is wise to include Pearl Powder in your diet everyday to stay radiantly healthy and beautifully young.