Heath & Beauty Benefits Of Pearl Powder
Pearl Powder dates back to at least 320 AD. In Traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) pearl powder was used for thousands of years both as a medicine and cosmetic, as well as a health food supplement.
Pearl powder was used in the treatment of several skin and bone disorders, eye diseases, insomnia, epilepsy, palpitations, tuberculosis and to prevent heart attacks.
Pearl Powder has spread across the globe and is a popular ingredient in skin care products today that can benefit your skin, hair, nails and more! It stimulates new skin growth and heals damage skin; it has anti aging activity.
Pearl Powder are real pearls, nano-sized pulverized to powder form for optimal absorption and digestion. Pearl helps keep your body strong because of its therapeutical fibroblast regeneration of tissues.
Pearl has both internal and external benefits for both the body and skin, and can be taken orally or used topically.
Pearl powder is edible and can be mixed in drinks, including juice, smoothies, water, Iced coffee, or tea, and also, yogurt, pudding, and other cold dishes.
Pearl Powder is considered an incredible Superfood, read more HERE
Pearl powder has numerous benefits, from stimulating collagen in the body and strengthening teeth, to adding luminosity to the skin and repairing skin cells.
Rich in vitamins, minerals and amino acids, pearl powder has a miraculous effect on the skin and body, the health and beauty benefits are staggering.
We source our pearl powder from a sustainable freshwater source. Pearl powder is a well-known traditional holistic approach for a variety of indications from beauty care to healthcare.
It is dense in protein, trace minerals, and amino acids.
Pearl powder consists of calcium carbonate, selenium, silica, iron oxide, and magnesium carbonate. Pearl also contains trace elements like sodium, manganese, selenium, and copper.
Scientists have found that the DNA in the creation of the pearl is nearly identical to the part of human DNA that is responsible fo the regulation of calcium metabolism in the human body. Since they work well the body the mayans used to use pearls as fillings.
Fun fact: When we consume pearl powder the body sends stimulating signals for skin cell regeneration leading to a more youthful complexion, can boost IQ, and extend longevity!
Benefits of Pearl Powder:
• Stronger, more resilient bones
Other Amazing Applications:
- Visual artistes in the China Tang Dynasty when applying stage makeup used Pearl Powder to beautify and protect their skin.
- Empress Dowage, who was a powerful and charismatic woman, unofficially but effectively controlled the Manchu Qing Dynasty in China for 47 years took Pearl Powder internally as well as using it externally.
- Wu Ze Tian also used Pearl Powder internally and externally and her skin was said to be as beautiful and radiant as younger women.
- In China, pearl powder is used to heal wounds because of its antiseptic properties.
- In the United States, surgeons frequently sprinkle a lower-grade pearl powder, called surgical pearl, into their latex gloves before operating.
- The soothing, antiseptic pearl powder absorbs excess moisture and may help prevent the spread of infection.
- Traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) uses the medicinal qualities of ingested powdered pearl to treat inflammatory illnesses including epilepsy, convulsions, hyperactivity, hypertension, insomnia and palpitations.
- Pearl powder sprinkled into shoes helps absorb odor and excess moisture.
- Pearl has been used to treat ulcerous sores by sprinkling the sores with the powder.
- Pearl will keep you young looking and healthy throughout your aging years.
How to use:
Add 1/2 tsp of Pearl Powder to any beverage.
This amazing superfood can be added to anything for an extra boost in nutrients.
For more tips how to use this amazing product follow our Insta page: www.instagram.com/equilibriumlifestyle22
Pearl powder is generally considered safe, but some people do experience allergic reactions to calcium, which is found in pearls. It's a good idea to patch test the powder before ingesting it or using it on your face.
Allergic reactions may include skin rashes, itching, and difficulty breathing.
Taking pearl as a dietary supplement may increase the risk of developing kidney stones due to its high calcium content.
Additionally, pearl may interact with certain medications, such as anticoagulants, and may cause adverse effects.
Please consult your health professional before using this product.
For info about Quality Control & COA certificate click HERE